Here are the players who headed for the rail after the bubble burst:
- 8th – Samuel Mercier-Fortin, $390
- 9th – Ahmad Baalbaki, $290
- 10th – Christian Rho, $220
- 11th – Farbod Nematkhah, $220
- 12th – Bryan Robitaille Fequet, $200
- 13th – Patrick Sullivan, $200
- 14th – Camille Jr Lefebvre Pelletier, $190
- 15th – Réal Cantin, $190
- 16th – Maxime Roby, $170
I took quite a few hands, a lot of all-ins and some patience but in the end it only took one hand to unlock the final table.
After a few devastating hands, Samuel Mercier-Fortin had very few options left, so he went all-in for 29,000. Anderson F. made the call and so did Jeffrey Batmanian.
The flop came out: , the action was instantaneous from Anderson: “all-in”. Jeffrey got the message and bowed out. The hands were then tabled:
With a straight on the flop, Anderson was happy and only needed to avoid a deuce which would lead to a chopped pot. But the hand held with a on the turn and the on the river. With no player holding clubs, the straight was good for Anderson.
With the elimination of Mercier-Fortin, the final table was set.