This Friday, December 17, it is our 11 year anniversary and to celebrate we are giving away $11,000 in cash prizes from 11:00am to 1:00am with High Hand payouts every 30 minutes. This celebration is not seeded from the BBJ, rather it’s funded entirely by Playground – This is our gift to you.
We hope you join us in celebrating 11 amazing years of poker.
- Date: Friday, December 17, 2021
- Time: 11:00am to 1:00am
- High Hand Payouts every 30 minutes.
- First qualifying period is from 10:30am to 10:59:59am
- Minimum qualifying hand is 2222x
- Omaha players qualify on the flop only
- If there is no qualifying hand during any given time frame then the unawarded prize money rolls over to the next time frame
- This promotion is not seeded from the BBJ, rather it’s funded entirely by Playground
|Heure / Time||Prix / Prize|
- Minimum qualifying hand is 2222x.
- Payouts are made immediately.
- Payouts are made in poker chips. Players may add chips to their stack at any time between hands, but the table limits must be respected.
- Payouts are made at the end of every time frame. A time frame ends one (1) second before the listed end time.
Example: The first hourly payout is at 11:00am. It is paid out to the player who tabled the highest qualifying hand between 10:30am and 10:59:59am.
- If there is no qualifying hand during any given time frame then the unawarded prize money rolls over to the next time frame.
- If the final prize of the day rolls over, the promotion then continues on 30-minute time frames until there is a winner, with no increase in payouts.
- Players must remain on-site to collect their prize. No prizes will be held.
- If two (2) or more players hold a High Hand of equal value for a given period, the payout will be split equally among the winners.
- In the case of multiple boards, i.e., if players agree to run it more than once, only the first board shall be eligible to produce a qualifying High Hand.
- All payouts related to this promotion are funded by Playground and not from the Bad Beat Jackpot pull.
- The hand does not have to go to a showdown in order to qualify. However, the qualifying High Hand must be tabled and acknowledged by the dealer.
- A minimum of five (5) players must be seated and dealt in at the beginning of the hand in order to be eligible for a High Hand if playing Hold’em.
- A minimum of three (3) players must be seated and dealt in at the beginning of the hand in order to be eligible for a High Hand if playing Omaha.
- Omaha players qualify on the flop only. However, the High Hand may be tabled and acknowledged by the dealer on any street.
- Players must use both hole cards in Hold’em and two (2) of their four (4) hole cards in Omaha to make a qualifying hand.
- Management verifies eligibility of all qualifying High Hands before any prize is awarded. Prizes won are final. No substitution or transfer of prizes are permitted.
- Decisions of the Poker Room Supervisor are final and without recourse.
- Winners consent to the use of their name and photographs for promotional purposes without additional compensation.